Friday, February 24, 2017

Testimonials of an Aquakleen staff member

Mike Paredes shared with us his experience on working at Aquakleen


I have been with Aquakleen for a little over a year working as a customer service representative, giving support to all Aquakleen products customers. The work is not too difficult, but I have the opportunity to problem solve and speak with new people every day, so the job is never boring and repetitive. My main job is to schedule appointments for technicians to install Aquakleen products into new customer’s homes.

One of the great things about Aquakleen products is 100% customer satisfaction so I never have to assist disgruntled customers because our products are top of the line in both manufacturing and design. The training to learn about how to help our customers with their Aquakleen products was well rounded and it made me fully prepared to tackle any and all of our customer’s needs. The company often has pot luck lunches and other incentives to celebrate their worker’s achievements and to keep them motivated and happy. After six months working here, I had Aquakleen products installed in my home because I trust the company and product so much.

This is the view that i get to see on my lunch break:




The job isn’t too demanding or difficult and perfect for someone looking to get back into the job market or get their feet wet with their first job. Like I said before, 100% customer satisfaction makes the job very pleasant and not stressful to manage. I have made lifelong friendships thanks to the company events and team mentality that they create that allows their employees to know each other and enjoy other situations together besides just work. 

The hours are not always ideal, depending if you start on the morning or evening shift, but they have a great system in place that allows you to trade shifts or get your shifts picked up by someone looking for more hours.

On another note, I'd been also contributing with their facebook page. this has helped me to learn a new expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment